Help Us Pass the Tenant Empowerment Act -- Ask Your Reps to Support The Bill!

Here's how to contact your reps:

Individuals and organizations should contact their member of Congress and ask them to cosponsor HR4237. You can use this letter as a template to email/call your legislator-- just copy and paste it into an email, then personalize it.

If you/your organization are in NY, CA, MA, GA, IL, FL, TX, or OH, you are in states with PRIORITY COSPONSORS-- use this chart to get their contact information; it is critical that you contact them!

To cosponsor this legislation, Representatives should fill out this form and/or please reach out to Jen Curt ([email protected]) with questions.

Thank You For Your Support!

Showing 1 reaction

Please check your e-mail for a link to activate your account.

Donate Volunteer Find an Event


get updates

Liquid syntax error: Error in tag 'subpage' - No such page slug